The e-cigarette brand Aspire was founded in 2013, and develops various products and accessories for vapors including Aspire coils. This brand delivers worldwide and is among the best known names in vaping. The Nautilus Tank series including the BVC Aspire coils were the first products with an adjustable air supply, with their own R&D department they develop new products to offer an alternative to smoking. Now they also supply DTL mods for Sub-Ohm vapors in addition to MTL models.
There are different types of Aspire electric cigarettes available that use their own Aspire coils. Popular models are the Nautilus products, Atlantis and EVO. In addition to the model, the resistance must also be taken into account. For standard MTL vapors (from mouth to lungs) the resistance is 1 Ohm or higher. With Sub-Ohm fumes (directly to the lungs) the resistance is lower than 1 Ohm. This affects both the temperature and the amount of vapor that is produced.
Overview of the models
Aspire coils are currently available for these products:
- Breeze: An all-in-one device based on a POD system.
- Cleito: The clearomizer can be filled by unscrewing the top cap, there is an adjustable air supply.
- Nautilus Mini: A compact version of the Nautilus e-cigarette.
- Nautilus X: This model belongs to the top class of this brand and is intended for the experienced damper.
- Triton: This product is suitable for Sub-Ohm vapors.
- Triton 2: The updated version of the well-known Triton clearomizer.
- Triton Mini: This is the compact version of the Triton series.
The resistance varies from 0.15 Ohm to 1.5 Ohm, Aspire coils are available individually or in sets of five depending on the model. Always make sure you order the correct coil for the electric cigarette, contact us first for more information.