Are you satisfied with your damper and the standard parts that you can order for it? Or do you have plans to make it even better? You can experiment to your heart's content with the DIY accessories on this page, but of course make sure you work safely and thoughtfully! Below you will find a number of products that we will explain in more detail, if you would like to have more information about our range, you can of course contact us.
- Resistance wire: To make a coil you need a wire, which is usually a wire from the canteen. Resistance wire is available in different thicknesses with which you will also get a different result. The total resistance is of great importance in the evaporation, so pay close attention to the properties of the wire.
- Cotton: A coil consists of a thread and a wick, that is the "wick" in which the liquid is absorbed. Organic cotton is usually used for this. The wick absorbs the e-liquid and will not add any appreciable taste to the vapor on evaporation.
- Prebuild coil: A bit of yourself and a little prefab, that's the idea behind a preformed coil. The chance that it will go wrong is a lot smaller, in combination with an RBA you can get started right away.
- RBA: This is a ReBuildable Atomizer that allows you to create and use your own atomizers. We do not recommend an RBA for novice dampers, if you have some experience you can take the next step with this section.
- DIY kit: Of all DIY accessories, a do-it-yourself kit with tools is perhaps of the utmost importance. In theory you can get started with tongs from the hardware store, but a DIY kit contains all the tools to get started quickly and responsibly.
Are you unable to figure it out yourself or are you looking for more DIY accessories? Feel free to contact our team, we are happy to help you further!