Important information about IQOS
IQOS is intended for men and women who would otherwise continue to use tobacco or nicotine products.
IQOS is not intended for people who have never smoked or who have stopped using tobacco or nicotine.
IQOS is not an alternative to stopping tobacco and nicotine use.
To benefit from the benefits of IQOS, adult smokers must fully switch to IQOS and quit cigarettes for good.
Tobacco and health consequences
- IQOS is not without risks.
- HEETS tobacco sticks contain nicotine, which is addictive
- The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to completely stop tobacco and nicotine use.
- Nicotine is naturally present in the tobacco used in HEETS tobacco sticks.
- Nicotine is addictive and can cause side effects that are similar to those of other nicotine-containing products, such as headache, nausea or throat irritation. Stop using HEETS -tobacco sticks and consult a doctor if you experience these symptoms.
- IQOS is not suitable for people with heart problems or diabetics.
- Do not use IQOS during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or think you may be pregnant, stop taking tobacco and nicotine immediately and consult a doctor.