Exclucig Green Label
Exclucig Green Label
Exclucig is a producer of e-liquids for all types of electric cigarettes. The Green Label has a mixing ratio of only 1% Propylene Glycol (PG) and at least 95% Vegetable Glycerin (VG). The percentage of VG can differ due to the amount of aroma that is needed to make the right taste. These e-liquids are particularly suitable for Sub Ohm fumes (Direct to Lung), but above 1 Ohm fumes is also possible (Mouth to Lung). The nicotine content varies from 0 mg to 12 mg. People who are hypersensitive to PG often opt for higher VG percentages.
Here is an overview of the flavors:
- Exclucig Green Label Apple: A nice fresh apple taste.
- Exclucig Green Label Blueberry: Deep and sweet taste of blueberry.
- Exclucig Green Label Cherry: Juicy, fresh and fruity with a cherry aroma.
- Exclucig Green Label Dessert: A delicious dessert after meals.
- Exclucig Green Label Mall Blend: The typical tobacco flavor as you know it from cigarettes.
- Exclucig Green Label Menthol: Fresh menthol for a stimulating effect.
- Exclucig Green Label Menthol Tobacco: The well-known menthol tobacco flavor as an e-liquid for dampers.
- Exclucig Green Label Shag: Old-fashioned shag but without the tar and soot in your lungs.
- Exclucig Green Label Strawberry: Deliciously sweet and fresh with a strawberry flavor.
- Exclucig Green Label Tobacco: Just like tobacco, but without the carcinogens.
- Exclucig Green Label Triple Menthol: For whom a subtle menthol aroma is not sufficient.
- Exclucig Green Label Triple Mint: If you like a very fresh vapor experience that combines hot and cool.
- Exclucig Green Label USA Mix: The taste of America distilled into a liquid.
- Exclucig Green Label Vanilla: Go for sweet but not too dominant with this vanilla taste.
- Exclucig Green Label Watermelon: Experience how sweet and fresh vapors can be with this watermelon aroma.
Do not always use the same e-liquid
Although it is possible to always use the same liquid, this is not recommended for everyone. There is namely the "vapers tongue" phenomenon; your taste buds no longer register the same taste at a given moment. You can prevent this condition by varying with aromas. It has no harmful effect and it is not permanent, yet it is advised to use a different flavor from time to time for a change.