Exclucig Purple Label
Exclucig Purple Label
Exclucig makes many types of e-liquids for all types of e-cigarettes that are available on the market. The Exclucig Purple Label is made with a ratio of 20% Propylene Glycol (PG) and 80% Vegetable Glycerin (VG). Due to the high VG content, this line is particularly suitable for Sub Ohm fumes (Direct to Lung), although fumes with 1 Ohm or more (Mouth to Lung) are also possible. The nicotine content of the Exclucig Purple Label products is available in three types; 0 mg, 3 mg and 6 mg. E-liquids with a higher PG content go up to 12 mg. Due to the high VG content, this series is very soft on the throat with less "throat hit", you can create large vapors with it when you vapor with a lower power.
Here is an overview of the flavors:
- Exclucig Purple Label BlackBerry Yogurt: The fresh, sour taste of yogurt combined with black currants.
- Exclucig Purple Label Boom: A wonderful combination of creamy chocolate and peanut butter for a full vapor experience.
- Exclucig Purple Label Exotic: Enjoy an exotic fruit cocktail with cantaloupe, papaya, kiwi and strawberries.
- Exclucig Purple Label Lemon Cake: The full taste of cake with a fresh and sour lemon twist.
- Exclucig Purple Label Little Devil: A diabolical blend of tobacco with a hint of cinnamon.
- Exclucig Purple Label Mystic Island: Fruity and exotic with a combination of watermelon and strawberry, with a little kiwi in the mix.
- Exclucig Purple Label Old School Tobacco: Tobacco as you know it from the past with a sweet touch at the end.
- Exclucig Purple Label Strawberry Jam: Sweet and intense taste of strawberry jam with a strong aroma.
- Exclucig Purple Label Sweet Candy: Soft sweet candy mix for the sweet tooth.
- Exclucig Purple Label Sweet Sour: Sweet and sour together in a delicious cola lollipop.
- Exclucig Purple Label Tobacco Heaven: Heavenly tobacco leaves in combination with sweet caramel.
Choose variation and taste more flavour
There are many flavors to choose from, don't limit yourself to one taste. If you always steam the same type of e-liquid, you can develop a "damper tongue". This means that your taste buds will become saturated with a specific taste at a given moment, which means that you will start to perceive the aroma less and less. You can prevent this phenomenon by alternating regularly. Damperstong is not dangerous, it can also be turned back as long as you occasionally change taste.