Flavor Art e-liquids
Flavor Art e-liquids are produced in Italy. All products contain ingredients that meet all legal requirements for e-cigarette liquids as supplied in the EU. This brand produces a wide range of flavors for both the traditional tobacco smoker and the modern damper. All products are composed in the ratio of 50% Propylene Glycol, 35% Vegetable Glycerin and a further 10% distilled water in which the aromas are dissolved. There are no harmful substances present including allergens, ambrox, benzyl alcohol, diacetyl.
Flavor Art e-liquids are subdivided into tobacco flavors, fruit flavors and other flavors that do not fit into a standard category. On this page we list some products from the total assortment, look for all tastes on the category pages. The nicotine content may differ per category and product.
These are the possible variations:
- 0 mg: Contains no nicotine
- 4.5 mg: Very light
- 9mg: Slightly lighter than a normal cigarette
- 18 mg: Corresponds to heavy rolling
For all products, a minimum age of 18 applies to order the Flavor Art e-liquids. This rule also applies to liquids with 0 mg nicotine.
Overview of the Flavor Art e-liquids products:
- Flavor Art e-liquids 7 Leaves Blend: The following flavors of tobacco are present in this blend; bright leaf, burley, fire cured, latakia, oriental, perique and shade.
- Flavor Art e-liquids Black touch: Did you know that liquorice is originally from Italy? Taste the intense taste of licorice in this e-liquid.
- Flavor Art e-liquids Desert Ship: A tobacco aroma based on the Burley Blend tobacco plant.
- Flavor Art e-liquids Jamaica Special: Sweet Jamaican rum with a tasty "aftertaste".
- Flavor Art e-liquids WoW: A very sweet taste for those who love a donut with jam and sugar.