VaporLinQ is a Dutch brand that is best known for their Cig-a-LinQ electric cigarette. They also make e-liquids that can be used in addition to their own products in dampers from other brands. It is important to take the mixing ratio into account. For example, the VaporLinQ Goldline consists of only 30 percent Propylene Glycol and no less than 70 percent Vegetable Glycerin. These e-liquids are therefore exclusively intended for Sub-Ohm vapors.
DTL or Direct to Lung vapors is also called Sub-Ohm vapors. The resistance of the coil is lower than 1 ohm. This has the consequence that the vapor production is considerably higher. In order to vaporize at these low resistances, the liquid must be less fluid with which splashes are prevented. The transit holes in the damper are larger. The VaporLinQ Goldline has a mixing ratio of 30% PG and 70% VG, with which it is exclusively intended for Sub-Ohm vapors. This liquid is too thick and syrupy for standard MTL dampers. The large amount of Vegetable Glycerin causes less "throat hit" which gives a softer feeling in the throat.
The VaporLinQ Goldline is available in three nicotine concentrations:
- 0 mg without nicotine
- 6 mg similar to a light cigarette
- 12 mg similar to a normal cigarette
The e-liquids are not available in 18 mg, lower concentrations of nicotine are usually used with Sub-Ohm vapors.
VaporLinQ Goldline collection
This collection offers a varied number of aromas for all types of users. Here are some examples from the collection:
- Alaskan Ice for a fresh taste.
- Apple, Blueberry or Mango for pure fruit flavors.
- Lemon Sorbet, Cherry Menthol or Tutti Frutti for more complex fruit flavors.
- Unique aromas including Sapphire, Nic Shot and Helsen Blue.
- Old acquaintances such as Rollin Blend, Smooth Western and Sweet Tobacco.