If you are looking for a wide collection of liquids for an electric cigarette, then you've come to the right place at Fuci e-liquids. Not only do they deliver a wide variety of flavors, they have no fewer than five series with a different ratio between PG and VG. For example, a suitable liquid can be found for every type of damper. On this page you will find more information about the various Fuci e-liquids, view the individual categories and products for the specific characteristics and composition.
PG and VG ratio
The main components of e-liquid are Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerine (VG). The liquids have different characteristics:
- PG is a relatively thin liquid that is also used in, for example, smoke machines and medicines. The liquid is good at spreading aroma, it gives a big "throat hit" in the throat. Some users experience a dry mouth.
- VG is a relatively thick liquid that is used in all kinds of foods. It is soft on the throat and produces large clouds of vapor. Irritations and allergies are rare.
In particular, the viscosity (how thick the liquid is) determines for which e-cigarette the Fuci e-liquids are suitable. A lower resistance also means a lower concentration of PG. If the PG / VG ratio is wrong, the damper can splash or the wick can burn. These are the categories that Fuci supplies:
- White Label has 70% PG and 30% VG
- Bronze Label has 80% PG and 20% VG
- Silver Label has 70% PG and 30% VG
- Gold Label has 50% PG and 50% VG
- Diamond Label has 40% PG and 60% VG
Fuci e-liquids with a share of Vegetable Glycerin (VG) higher than 50% are suitable for Sub-Ohm vapors. In addition to the mixing ratio, various nicotine concentrations of 0, 3, 6, 12 and 18 mg are also possible. View the product information for all features or contact us for additional information.