oXi e-liquids is a brand that produces liquids for electric cigarettes. These products are made within the European Union with which they comply with the strict legislation on liquids to vaporize with. The items are supplied in 10 ml bottles. There is a choice of various flavors, from sweet fruit flavors to more traditional tobacco flavors. Regarding the nicotine content, every taste is available in:
- 0 mg: Without nicotine
- 3 mg: Very light
- 6 mg: Light
- 12 mg: Similar to a normal cigarette
Some other brands can supply liquids up to 18 mg, oXi e-liquids are available up to 12 mg. This is similar to a traditional cigarette, but keep in mind that this substance is absorbed into the body in a different way during vapors. For heavy (former) smokers, there is a chance that 12 mg does not meet the need.
Composition of oXi e-liquids:
- 50% Propylene Glycol (PG)
- 50% Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
The PG share provides a slight throat hit, quite a bit of vapor is created and there is plenty of flavor to taste based on this 50/50 ratio.
Overview of the flavors:
- oXi e-liquid Juicy Peaches: With the sweet taste of juicy peaches.
- oXi e-liquid Soul Cookies: With the sweet taste of vanilla cookies.
- oXi e-liquid Sweet Red Berries: With the sweet taste of strawberry (so no berries).
- oXi e-liquid Tobacco Sweetness: With the taste of tobacco with a sweeter aroma.
- oXi e-liquid Berry Fresh: Combined with the taste of raspberries, strawberries and menthol (again not a berry taste).
- oXi e-liquid Tobacco Deluxe: With the taste of tobacco, this aroma is most similar to traditional cigarettes.